Nail Foil Directions.
1. Polish nail with a base color then cure.
2. Apply foil gel cure for 30-60 sec. Please do a test nail to see what your curing time is, it could be longer or shorter(All lamps are not the same).
3. Wait one minute then apply the foil. Uses a silicone brush or your fingertip to apply (don’t use your (fingernail) to press the foil down. Apply with a little pressure and gently rug the foil in, remove slowly do not snatch it off.
4. Apply Poochiez Base Coat on top of the foil then cure for 60 sec. The foil will last longer with a base on top.
5. Apply Poochiez Top Coat and cure for 60 sec.
IF YOUR FOILS DON'T STICK:
Try curing for a longer or shorter time.
Wipe the back of the foil with alcohol then apply.
Try applying the foil gel thin or thicker.
If you are using our products with another brand, we can not speak for them. Please contact them,
if you are having issues with their product.
DO NOT TOUCH THE FOIL GEL AFTER CURING THE NAIL. DO NOT TOUCH THE SIDE OF THE FOIL THAT GOES ON THE NAIL. IF ANY OILS GET ON THE FOIL GEL OR THE FOIL THE FOIL MAY NOT STICK.
WHEN DOING FULL NAIL COVERAGE (BE SURE TO LEAVE A TINY BIT OF SPACE AT THE FREE EDGE AND SIDE WALLS WHEN PLACING FOIL FOR A BETTER SEAL).
WE TEST ALL OF OUR FOILS, AND KNOW
THAT THEY WORK.
@nailologist - I received my grab bag today and I LOVE everything in it. I’ll be adding a video soon. In the meantime, keep the products coming 💕
@godztreasured1 - I received my order yesterday. I cannot thank you enough for the excellent and exceptional care in packing the items I ordered. I was then and still am totally amazed that this order shipped the day I placed the order. As you asked, for the order to be rated hands down is above and beyond a 5 star. I will continue to be faithful customer. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
@the_makeup_madame - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️love how my products were secured to prevent spills. Package came in a few days. Will be ordering again!